Four similar yet unique websites created to support the specific markets Vicinity Software servescast audio.
Vicinity Software is a company whose product is used by three unique verticals. They had undergone an extensive marketing and rebranding exercise and determined they needed four interrelated websites.
- Introduce new branding
- Develop similar websites for three distinct verticals
- Avoid Google repeat content penalties
- Send all sales leads into Microsoft Dynamics
- Created one site for software and three separate sites for each vertical.
- Worked closely with client to find unique ways to explain difficult concepts to the different audiences
- Implemented keyword strategy for all sites
- Integrated with Microsoft Dynamics by customizing existing plugin
- Chose new icon set to more accurately represent brand
- Provided continuity during client changes
- Within weeks of launch, sites were ranking much higher for specific keywords chosen such as; ‘formula manufacturing’, ‘formula erp’ and ‘erp formula’.
- Client is able to make updates easily
- Unique messages for each vertical appeals to specific audience
- New branding used to show interrelated but unique solutions.
- Sales leads are organized within Microsoft Dynamics