Refreshed design, with responsive capabilities and a private job posting and listing section for program members and board members.
The Atlanta Women’s Foundation’s mission is to be a catalyst for change in the lives of women and girls and to end generational poverty. The Foundation has invested $15 million in Atlanta area nonprofit organizations that have successfully moved women and girls from poverty to economic self-sufficiency. In addition to local grant making, AWF produces programs, builds awareness and supports public policy in order to leverage community resources to break the cycle of generational poverty.
- Site was not mobile friendly or responsive
- Donate form and Newsletter sign up were tedious on mobile
- Wanted a better display for Board Postings exclusive to Women on Board members
- Needed a private section of website that Board Members could log in to view documents, and board related items.
- Retain look and feel on older browsers.
- Updated their old brand standards guideline for a cleaner look and feel.
- Used women based photography to capture the brand throughout the website.
- Installed Ultimate Member so that each Board Member and Women on Board member have a unique sign in to their respective areas on the website.
- Improved Donation page to streamline the donation process.
- Created registration pages for workshops that live on the website instead of linking out.
- Registrations are streamlined, creating less work for the nonprofit organization.
- Website is responsive and designed to be viewed for each breakpoint, as well as retaining the clean look and feel on older browsers.
- Women on Board graduates can now register by just following one link after their workshop.
- Women on Board graduates can now search by category and keyword to view board listings
- Board members now have a portal to review important documentation, upcoming meetings and events and other financial records.